Thursday, February 2, 2012

BP#8

v  Being able to go green is a step to the frontier to help support the economy. As for me there is some little stuff that I could do at home to help go green. However, I could Wash laundry in cold water instead of hot, and also line dry my laundry. Furthermore, I could use my computer to pay as many bills as possible online, and shut off my computer completely at night and the turn off the lights when is not needed. Last, I could also have my own little garden, where I grow vegetables.
v  Regarding my country Guinea, West Africa: we don’t have issues going green as much as Americans. The reason why is because we have a lot of farms where we grow food, and gardens behind our houses. Plus our country is not urbanized as much as America.
v  By reading this article, one thing that really surprised me was that there are many ways for people to help go greener, starting in your house. For instance, we should recycle in our homes first; teach your family how to follow the process, and how to be greener. Therefore, this is a start we can do to help “go green.”

2 comments:

  1. Hi it is a nice post and I agree with you if people want to make any good budget for they would be able to go green.
    Why you think the American people do not use green as much as can why or why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and clear posting. You have good details in your posting but I have question; What you will do when you really need hot water to clean your staff?

    ReplyDelete